Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Experimental Interwebular Communication Device

So, I'm finally (and for serious) on the wagon! **wild, loud cheering erupts**

I know many who have taken the plunge into web logging their existence, or "blogging," and I read their ideas, rants, crafts, projects and news with interest.  I figure, "Hey, it's time they read mine!"

There are several reasons for this being the right time.

  1. Last year I was diagnosed with a gluten & yeast allergy.  Ever since, I have been trying to come to terms with what that means - mainly what I can and can't eat.  What I've found is that I am not alone and that there are folks out there who could benefit from my trial and error approach to finding great tasting gluten-free foods.  NOTE: This will be a separate blog space to be named later.
  2. I just want a place to share the ebbs and flows of my life because talking it out helps - I learned that in therapy.
  3. I like to journal and write stuff.
Anyhoo, I hope you read (& subscribe to) this, my web log, my Experimental Interwebular Communication Device, and enjoy! :)

Later lovelies & gentlemans*,
jess

*to be explained in a later blog, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment